OK, I need to stop buying CDs.
The problem is: I hear a song on the radio, or I go to a gig, and I remember how good that band is/was and get out my copy of a CD of theirs or a scratchy old LP from my record rack and listen to it a few times.
Consequently, I've now got a stack of CDs which I've bought recently, or have turned up in magazines, and which I haven't really listened to properly, viz.
- Paul Weller: 22 Dreams
- Fleet Foxes: Fleet Foxes
- Last Shadow Puppets: The Age of the Understatement
- Bjork: Vespertine
- Rough Guide to Klezmer Revival
- Soul II Soul: The Classic Singles 88-93
- Aimee Mann: Lost In Space
- three compilation CDs from The Word magazine
- three compilations from Songlines magazine